Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Nursing Board Exam Prayers






Nurses Prayer in Preparation for the Board Examination

Loving and merciful Father with gratitude to your bountiful grace we acknowledge your continuous presence and guidance among and within us.

As we prepare for the forthcoming Board Examination we ask you to give us Wisdom, courage and strength so that we may be sustained before, during and after the test.Enlighten our hearts and minds that we may be able to listen to the promptings of the Holy Spirit.

Keep us always in touch with CHRIST, the wounded healer, our companion in this journeywho would always remind us of honesty, sincerity and integrity.
We ask you all of these loving Father In the name of Jesus Christ, your Son who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit now and forever.

AMEN.


Student Nurse Prayer 


Lord, I know we go through this every day but please give me the knowledge as to why I actually wanted to go to nursing school. Lord, give me the strength to make it through those boring three hour lectures without falling asleep. Lord, please give me the patience to make it through twelve hour clinicals with instructors that can’t just give you the right answer and on the same note, give the nurses the ability to remember what it was like to be a student and give us just a little more respect. Lord, give me the endurance to read all the assigned readings and be able to remember it when I am taking a test with four right answers. Lord, give my family and friends the ability to realize I really am on the edge of insanity. Finally, Lord, give me the vision to see that one day I will be a real nurse and I will never have to wear this ugly uniform again

AMEN.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...